Is it just me or are the news this morning a tad bit extra depressing?
- The Pope is leaving the Vatican.
- HB155 that restricts access to federal officials on Utah’s public lands past the house.
- The New York Times released a video of women in the military who experience sexual violence. (Incredible, watch it.)
- Time released these photos of domestic violence. (Powerful story-telling, fascinating ethics.)
- And the Prater trial is wrapping up in Utah
- American beer is weak (Thanks, Slate.)
- And The New York Times has noticed Utahns can’t breathe.
Sorry, all, can we work on making some good news happen today? Or at least some better entertainment? I’m rewatching Kid President to pick myself up from the headlines. As he says, “What will you create to make the world more awesome?”